Saturday, March 17, 2012

SNAKE SKIN PRINT


All right i admit, Im ho for animal prints.. So lately i also ventured to the world of snakeskin . I can’t resist python print.. it really demands attention and if worn it should be a great feature for your ensemble..Enough for my outfit, last week i haven't going out that much(thus the lack of blog post).. I was feeling a bit sick and feverish... Recurrent fever persist,due to infection.. I had to go to my doctor and took a lot of medications.. I stayed home all week and i was knocked down in bed..Perhaps another thing that sparked my sickness is being stress in work.. So thank God, after a week i felt okay and decided to go out of my comfort zone, and  I felt the urged to go on shopping. 







The fringe necklace from Bubbles I acquired at Super Sale Bazaar

PRIMADONNA black wedge- boyfie's present last Valentines Day :)

 Went to our usual weekend hangout, Bonifacio High Street ..I ran some errands and grabbed dinner.. 



4 comments:

  1. you look hot! love those pants babe :)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super gorge doll!

    I especially love that necklace & bag!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold pants, awesome outfit!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pants!


    xx
    http://ingridxborja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love...
Feel free to link your blog, so i can return the love back! Stay pretty bellas!;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...