Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You Rock my World

 Sorry for the late post, this is my chic outfit the day I went out with my boyfriend to celebrate Chinese New Year.. For my look,I usually opt for girly-girl get-ups & preppy romantic.. but today , i tried to experiment my look a little different than my usual style.. For a change i go for grunge/ rocker chic vibe.. Dressed in black and with silver accents on my accessories.. well, not bad…Sophisticated style with a little bit of edge and glitz…:)








The magnificent dragon dance was so entertaining..


KUNG HEI FAT CHOI
Chinese cuisine for dinner @ Luk Yuen Noodle House

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love...
Feel free to link your blog, so i can return the love back! Stay pretty bellas!;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...