Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pink Blush


It’s no secret that i really love shade of pink. I decided to spruce up my look a bit and channel my inner Legally Blonde. I was also very much inspired by style icon Elle Woods chic look… Another girly go to fashion inspiration.




There has been a sudden spate of  Online Shopping websites, and I am Loving it :D
I like to shop online a lot, owing to paucity of time and also that we get good offers, discounts, freebies etc.

I ordered  a few products from the website some time back.. So, here is what i ordered. I received  my light pink envelope clutch.. I've been dreaming to own one since Christmas.. Luckily i found one..  So, grab a satchel bag and clutch bag at a very affordable price at Coconut Gold..



Pink Blazer- Forever 21
Envelope Clutch Bag- Coconut Gold
Bubble Gum Turban- Yhansy
Hot Pink Wedges- Jellybean
Animal Print Skirt- World Trade Bazaar




2 comments:

  1. Love the attire! And those wedges...SICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You paired the pink perfectly. the skirt is working and the bag is EVERYTHING! I love the look!!!
    xo
    Darling Bonnie
    thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Give me some love...
Feel free to link your blog, so i can return the love back! Stay pretty bellas!;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...