Saturday, June 16, 2012

PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK PREMIERE B





Well, these posts may have been a tad late but yes I still did enjoy the Holiday 2012 edition of the Philippine Fashion Week despite my over hectic schedule at work. 


May 24, 2012. My day ended at Philippine Fashion Week. We watched Premiere B collection of some famous fashion  designers. This would not be possible without the Invitation of Kermit Tesoro. I've been so ecstatic to attend the week long fashion runway shows.. And since Super Sale Bazaar was an ode to the most sartorial week, the more i even got the giddy feeling to go to this prestigious event.. So here are some snapshots on Fashion Week DAY 3.







With preview stylist ANDRE CHANG
VICTOR BASA
TERESA HERRERA



DIVINE LEE
FELLOW BLOGGER KOOKIE BUHAIN
MY OUTFIT FOR PFW DAY 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love...
Feel free to link your blog, so i can return the love back! Stay pretty bellas!;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...