Sunday, February 26, 2012

KIMONO LOVE

This kimono top was kept in my closet for almost a year, and totally forgot it.. I used it as cover up over my beach wear last summer.. Since this flirty floral sheer top are making their way onto the fashion scene, i tried to experiment my boho vibe and little Far East style look..this staple did a great job and never fail to inspire me..It instantly put oomph factor to any outfit.. Such a versatile jacket, it can be worn day till night!




Major obsession on detachable collar.. They can turn any simple outfit into an interesting and eye catching pieces.. The Pinup Girl Store offers wide variety detachable collars that can spice up your wardrobe.. This is such a great steal..:)

Kimono jacket are hot spring trend and seen on celebrities - Miley Cyrus, Nicole Richie & Nicky Hilton nailed effortless boho look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some love...
Feel free to link your blog, so i can return the love back! Stay pretty bellas!;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...